Minden Gross LLP is a well-respected mid-size law firm. We are large enough to offer firm members all the support, training, and services provided by the larger firms while at the same time providing a warm and congenial working environment.
We are currently looking to fill the following positions:
We have an immediate opening for a Technical Support Specialist with minimum 3 years' experience.
Summary of Duties:
This person is responsible for the delivery of front line technical support to hardware and software users within the Firm, via the HelpDesk. The Technical Support Specialist will manage all activities related to user support services including receiving, researching, and resolving IT problems.
Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Primary delivery of front line technical support
- Respond to and assist users and clients in the troubleshooting of hardware and software components
- Test, integrate, and stage computers
- Place service orders with external suppliers as needed
- Deliver one-on-one computer and technical training as needed
- Update technical documentation in cooperation with Subject Matter Experts
- Document new technical procedures as required
- Assist during in-field projects as needed, e.g. equipment installation, upgrades, etc.
- Other projects as assigned
- College or University graduate (or equivalent work experience)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in software application support or an IT Help Desk Environment
- Proficient in a Windows environment, Microsoft Office 2013 Certification (or equivalent experience)
- Basic knowledge of iOS, Blackberry, and Android support
- Basic Network Administration skills
- Experience in Document Management systems would be an asset
- Strong exposure to high demand Document Production environments is a must
- Have exceptional written and communication skills
- Be organized and meticulous with follow-up
- Able to take initiative, prioritize and multi-task
- Available for overtime as needed
This position requires the individual to participate in the on-call rotation for after-hours/holidays support for IT operations
If you take pride in the quality of your work, are client-service driven, and enjoy working in a fast paced team environment, we invite you to forward your resume, including your salary expectations, to the Manager of Human Resources, Lorisa Merlin, at email@example.com or by fax to 416.369.4310. Please be certain to indicate “Technical Support Specialist” in the subject line of your email or fax cover sheets. No phone calls please.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Minden Gross LLP; however, only chosen applicants will be contacted. Minden Gross LLP is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates during all aspects of the recruitment process.
We are always looking for new talent to expand our service to clients.
For lawyer positions, please submit your application to:
The Legal Personnel Committee
Chief Operating Officer
For law student positions, please submit your application to:
The Student Committee
For law clerk, legal, and administrative staff positions, please submit your application to:
Manager of Human Resources