Minden Gross LLP is a well-respected mid-size law firm. We are large enough to offer firm members the support,
training, and services available at larger firms while at the same time providing a warm and congenial working
We are currently looking to fill the following positions:
Commercial Real Estate Legal Assistant
We have an immediate opening for a Commercial Real Estate Legal Assistant with at least 5 years’ experience. Knowledge of acquisitions, dispositions, financings, project development, and condo and development work is an asset. Real estate statutes and practices, legal concepts and procedures, transactional experience and broad, but thorough knowledge of basic legal principles is essential for this role.
Summary of Duties:
As a Real Estate Assistant, you will be responsible for a wide variety of legal and administrative duties within the real estate sphere, supporting a Lawyer.
Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Maintain an efficient filing system for both electronic and hard copy files
- Prepare routine documents and letters regarding real estate matters/transactions
- Organize/collect material for commercial real estate deals and summarize this information, as needed
- Performance of full clerical, administrative and general office duties, including opening and closing files, entering dockets, preparing proformas, account letters and invoices
- Assist with general practice management, including coordination of meetings, managing calendars and making travel arrangements
- Handle all related accounting procedures and any other administrative tasks as required
- Other related duties as assigned
- Completion of a recognized college Law Clerk/Legal Administrative Diploma
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working within Commercial Real Estate within a law firm environment
- Strong technical skills and proficient in Microsoft Office 2013 and Document Management systems
- Experience in Teraview would be an asset
- Have exceptional written and communication skills, are organized and meticulous with follow-up and details and is able to take initiative, prioritize, and multi-task
If you take pride in the quality of your work, are client-service driven, and enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment, we invite you to forward your resume, including your salary expectations, to the Director of Human Resources Athena Dimaras at email@example.com. Please be certain to indicate “Commercial Real Estate Legal Assistant” in the subject line of your email. No phone calls please.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Minden Gross LLP; however, only chosen applicants will be contacted. Minden Gross LLP is an equal opportunity employer, and we welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process.
We are always looking for new talent to expand our service to clients.
For lawyer positions, please submit your application to:
Director of Legal Talent
For law student positions, please submit your application to:
The Student Committee
For law clerk, legal, and administrative professional positions, please submit your application to:
Director of Human Resources