Minden Gross LLP is a well-respected mid-size law firm. We are large enough to offer firm members the support, training, and services available at larger firms while at the same time providing a warm and congenial working environment.
We are currently looking to fill the following positions:
Corporate Legal Assistant
We have an immediate opening for a Corporate Legal Assistant with 5-10 years’ experience.
As a Corporate Legal Assistant, you will be responsible for a wide variety of legal and administrative duties within the corporate sphere, supporting one or more lawyers.
Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Develop and maintain an efficient filing system for both electronic and hard copy files
- Performance of full clerical, administrative, and general office duties, including opening and closing files, entering dockets, and preparing proformas, account letters and invoices
- Compose, transcribe, format, and proofread all documentation for grammar, spelling, and content accuracy
- Assist with general practice management, including coordination of meetings, managing calendars, and making travel arrangements
Handle all related accounting procedures and any other administrative tasks as required
- Completion of a recognized college Law Clerk/Legal Administration diploma
- Strong technical skills and proficient in Microsoft Office 2013, Document Management Systems, and experience in Corplink and Cyberbahn would be an asset
- Have exceptional written and communication skills, be organized and meticulous with follow-up and details, and able to take initiative, prioritize, and multi-task
Have the desire to manage a busy practice and thrives as a right hand in a team
If you take pride in the quality of your work, are client-service driven, and enjoy working in a fast paced team environment, we invite you to forward your resume, including your salary expectations, to our Manager of Human Resources, Lorisa Merlin at email@example.com. Please be certain to indicate “Corporate Legal Assistant” in the subject line of your email. No phone calls please.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Minden Gross LLP; however, only chosen applicants will be contacted. Minden Gross LLP is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process.
We are always looking for new talent to expand our service to clients.
For lawyer positions, please submit your application to:
Patti MacDonald Maarse
Manager of Professional Talent and Development
For law student positions, please submit your application to:
The Student Committee
For law clerk, legal, and administrative staff positions, please submit your application to:
Manager of Human Resources