Enforcement and Debt Collection
We are highly experienced in enforcement and debt collection for both the public and private sectors. By adopting a consultative approach to the recovery process, we are able to develop and maintain successful partnerships with our clients.
Significant investment in both technology and people has allowed us to provide “Best in Class” recovery solutions to our clients as is evidenced by increased collection performance.
- Asset acquisition and divestiture
- negotiating and structuring sales by and purchases from trustees in bankruptcy, receivers and interim receivers
- Asset realization and recovery
- enforcement issues in bankruptcies, liquidations, receiverships, reorganizations and similar proceedings
- Debt restructurings
- Debtor and Creditor Rights
- advice on enforcement rights for secured or unsecured creditors and other stakeholders
- formal or informal financial restructuring (bankruptcies, receiverships, proposals in bankruptcy and Companies’ Creditors Arrangement Act proceedings)
- powers of sale, foreclosures and other personal property and mortgage remedies
- Injunctive relief and freeze orders