Chances are our website is one of many law firm sites that you are visiting while you acquaint yourself with the various law firms in Toronto. So what can we tell you about ourselves that you haven’t heard before? What can we tell you that will make Minden Gross LLP stand out in the crowd? Well, for one, you won’t get lost in the crowd. In fact, Minden Gross LLP can offer you the best of both worlds: in-depth experience with large-scale files combined with a relaxed and more congenial work environment. Our student program is about training you to become part of our special team of legal professionals and an integral part of our firm. And this all starts on your first day with us. So wander through our student pages and see what we are all about.
We have filled our complement for the 2022-2023 articling term. For the 2023-2024 term, we don’t anticipate having any positions available in addition to those we will offer to our 2022 Summer students.
We wish all candidates success in their search for an articling position!
Please note that Minden Gross LLP does not participate in the OCI process or the LSO Recruitment period. Recruitment for our 2023 Summer Student program has started.
- Applications are due Thursday, January 12, 2023.
- Interviews will be held virtually Monday, February 6, 2023, and Tuesday, February 7, 2023.
Your application package should include the following, submitted by email in one PDF document:
- Cover Letter addressed to The Student Committee
- Law School Transcript, including 2L first term grades - if have not received your grades at the application deadline, please make note in your application and send as soon as received
- Undergraduate Transcript
- Anticipated Upper Year Courses
- References (letters preferred)