New Address: 330 Front Street West, Suite 104 | Toronto, Ontario | M5V 3B7 | 416 369 4165

NOTICE:  After encountering a recent intensification of the challenges facing mid-sized law firms in Canada, Minden Gross regrets to announce that the firm will be winding down operations after over 70 years of service. NOTE: Starting MARCH 1, 2024, we have a new mailing address: 330 Front Street West, Suite 104, Toronto, ON  M5V 3B7. 

News & Events

BIG DEAL: Grit Capital acquires Alpha Letter and Free Press Report

Oct 31, 2022

Minden Gross LLP congratulates Grit Capital on its milestone acquisition of Alpha Letter and Free Press Report, two leading finance publications with a combined reach of over 125,000 subscribers. The acquisition more than doubles Grit's total subscriber base to over 213,000 free subscribers and several thousand paid subscribers. Grit Capital Corporation is a finance media company built for the new era of investors. Its mission is to democratize access to Wall Street insights previously held by the 1% and make them available to the other 99%.

Minden Gross LLP acted as legal advisors to Grit Capital, with a team led by Yosef Adler, and including Frank DeLuca and Ryan GhumanBusiness Law.

Read the press release here:

Image: Yosef Adler - Mergers & Acquisitions Image: Frank DeLuca - Business Law Lawyer Image: Ryan Ghuman - Business Law Lawyer